CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

MESS, FOOD, & The finised Product






Its Official... Me and Ian will be Sealed April 12, 2008 in the Dallas Temple @ 11:00 am. I did not send out invites to the whole family due to it being in Dallas and I don't want people to fell like they need to come...Although if you need a trip and want to come i would love to have you there. Brian will also Report his mission that Sunday so it a big weekend for everyone.
Here is the Picture of the invites i sent out. As you will see the Mess, The food, and the the final product. ENJOY

2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

How funny that you posted this today! I just checked the mail and your invite was there! Yea! I can't wait to go to your sealing. Of course I'll see you before then though, because next week is the big TRIP!!!!! (Do you think I used enough exclamation points?)

Hilary said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I want to hear about Italy, too. You guys are travelling maniacs!!