CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new Background

I am so HAPPY! Its still not as cute as some pepes but I FINALLY figured out how to get my background changed and add some fun stuff! I have not been sleeping much lately so I was able to spend a couple of hours reading and playing with the blog and here you have it a new background...Now all I have to do is remember to update it:)Does anyone even still Look at it? Once baby comes I will have more in my life to blog about.

7 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The new background looks cute

Kristin said...

yay - glad you figured out the new background :0

John + Bethany said...

Yes, people are still reading your blog!

Eliza said...

It looks great!

Jenni said...

Of course we are anxiously awaiting every update about your life!

Rachel said...

You're only one month away! That's so exciting.

Shannon said...

Love reading updates!