CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ok I take it back

So I came across a new blog template website and LOVE it so now I think I can blog again cause I have a cute one:) I have to teach a class at enrichment on FHE for people with little ones tommorrow and I am way scared. I have not taught in a long time and The fact that I have an 18 month old I dont have much experiance. But I guess they want to hear what I have to say. I hope it goes well I am sure it will it only has to be 15-20 min I can handle that. So thursday I will post a BIG post with pictures and all and get everyone caught up on US. Thanks for sticking with me through time of silence. I am really going to try hard and do this.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOVE the new template!