CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

PINK

That’s right folks PINK we are having a baby girl!! I know what some are you are thinking, I thought you were done with Logan.  We I really felt like I was but then we really got thinking about it and with not really knowing where I was going to go medical wise we decided we should maybe have another before the option was taken away completely. And then if we did have another we wanted to have them close b/c we are already in baby mode and have baby stuff. It took a year with Logan so we really did not know how long it would take us I thought maybe a little longer than it did but it’s going to work out. Her due date is exactly two years from Logan’s due date July 7th  crazy that it is the same day. I most likely am going to have to have another C-section that is planned for June 3o but I REALLY want to do a VBAC but I really don’t know what way I’ll have her until she comesJ I might get an Idea at my next appointment in two weeks.  So if you haven’t realized I am pretty far along only have like 8 weeks left I am 32 weeks. I really don’t know why I am struggling with posting this one… I guess because we waited so long to tell everyone that when we finally did it did not seem such a big deal to post, and the fact that I kept thinking about all the cute ways I could post it and could come up with nothing so I just kept blowing it off.  But I decided it’s time b/c I want to post so many other things that are going along with it that I just finally said today is the day.  I had my baby shower for her last weekend and got so many cute outfits it really got me excited to meet this little girl and put her in all her little outfits I am really ready for her to come. I am not sure what to expect Logan we thought would come out way dark with dark curly hair brown eyes but no he is my light hair skin blue eyed adorable little boy. So I really have no clue what she will look like and it’s killing me.  I hope the next weeks come fast (but not too fast I still have a ton of things to get done before she comes.) Here are a few pictures from the shower…
31 weeks

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!!!

The Edwards said...

Congrats!!

Jenni said...

I'm glad you had a good shower and sorry I couldn't make it.

Kathryn Pepper said...

I miss you!!!

Steph said...

You look good! It was great talking to you today. Your little girl will be so cute!