CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Me and Ian went to my G-ma and G-pa 65 wedding anniversy. It was so neat to see after 65 years that they are still mad in love with each other. It was also my G-mas 83 birthday. It was fun seeing all the family and all the new babies and all the mommies with babys to come. I think Me and Rachel are the only ones who are not prego or just had a baby. (at least those who are married). It was fun spending all day in the Kithchen with Goerge he is a funny one. (I dont think i had a choice in that matter everytime i would go down stairs to rest he would start yelling for me to come up and help seems everyone else left him) For some reason he thinks i am my Mom and can Cook like her. Although i would have to say that everything i made did turn out Yummy like my moms (thanks mom for all your recipes). All in all it was fun hanging with the family i am so gratefull we are a close family.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for emailing me your blog. It looks good. Daniel and Cheery don't have kids either but us kidless ones are definitely outnumbered. There are a lot of little kids running around. It's pretty fun though.