CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008






So me and Ian are thinking about buying our first home :) It is very tiring. We found one we love and then it was taken from us so we are going to try again. I dont know if i can take the heart ache again. I get my hopes up and then we are to late. Also we had to make the decsion to rent and have to deal with the boys up stairs, a landlord and a old place that i cant do how i like things(although i did re paint the Bathroom and it looks mighty good now) and Live in a nice area OR buy our own place that i can paint and do whatever i want to it but live on the worng side of the tracks. It has been a humbling expericnce for me miss snot. But when we are both going to school we just dont have the money to get what we would really like and we dont want to "Keep up with the Jones" and get debt to look good. So here is the house we are thinking about putting a offer on... (its real small but has a Huge yard so i can get the dog i want(Ian does not know yet) :)

3 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I think it looks cute!

Rachel said...

It looks super cute. I like the paint job. I know how you feel. It is really hard to try and wait to get everything you want right now. Keep in mind when buying a house that location is everything.

It's Miller Time said...

Cute house, where's it at? Are you going to stay in Salt Lake County?