CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tooth Problems

SO i had a root canal done on Wed. Let me tell you this was way past due. It did not hurt so bad the while he was doing it but at 4 am i woke up in horrible pain. He could not get me in untill 4 that afternoon. so i had to work all day in this bad pain. But then he drilled it alittle and all that hurts is where he had to put the shots. So he told me that this was a really bad tooth he had a hard time with it. It bleed for 10 min and would not stop. And i wondered why my jaw hurt so bad. anyway problem is fixed and i hope to be eating on that side again very soon. its been a long time... I am also losing alot of weight due to the lack of tonsile and tooth problems i have not eaten much.

No comments: