CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some sad and some GREAT

Lets start with the Great news... On sunday after stake conference the Bishop wanted to meet with me so of course i said yes and knew it meant a new calling but what i was not sure. Drum roll.... I am the new Assist. Camp Director. I am soooo happy this is one of my favirote past times from YW. I hope i can do well i have never been to girls camp in Utah. I am exited about the other Director she is an awesome girl. We are going to have soo much fun. So with the new calling an reading the book the sad news is that we have decided to pay off all our debt(paying off debt is not sad) and then buy a house...So no house for us quite yet. It is ok though we want to be smart and set our selfs up good, and i really want to fullfill this calling.