CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Almost there...

So on March 10 will be me and Ian 1 year being married...which means we can get sealed!!!:) I am so happy about that. I called the temple and i am going to go through on February 23 and we will be sealed on the 12th of April in the Dallas Temple. We have to wait tell April b/c we are going to Italy to pick up Brian from the Mission. ITs going to be so neat. Brian will report his mission the same weekend. I know its in Dallas but anyone who want to come can join us!!!! i cant wait. ( i also get to buy a new Dress, i dont want to wear my wedding dress again so i am going to buy a cute White fu fu dress) If any one sees one let me Know:).

2 comments:

It's Miller Time said...

Oh fun! The Temple and Italy!! I am so jealous that you get to go pick him up, it is my favorite place.

Rachel said...

That is awesome. I'll keep my eye out for any cute dresses.