CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

ITALY

Italy was a blast for those of you who would like to see picture i have two disk and would love to share them. If you want to let me know and i will get a night together of snacks and fun and we can all go through the picture together. we had a lot of fun. We walked so much that i you would think i would have lost 10 pounds but i ate just as much as we walked. They eat a ton. It was also so funny because it was amazing weather and everyone there thought it was winter so they ware their winter coats. Brian said that it doesn't matter if it was 90 out side if it was in the winter months they would wear their coats. They wear things by season. I also got some fun Hosiery and some way cute boots. i will post more about it later.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'll definitely have to see your pictures some time.

Kristin said...

I love your background wallpaper - where did you get it? It isn't one of the regular blogger templates is it??

Hilary said...

Yes, let's have a get-together to see your pictures and chat!! I'd love to see them!

Shannon said...

Em, I'm so glad you had fun...bring your pictures out here when you come and visit...when will that be, by the way?