CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A new toy maybe



So for the last year i have wanted a Scooter/mo pad. Now that gas has gone up i really want one. My little SUV takes like $60 to fill and i do it like once a week. So i have decided of course i asked Ian if i could get one. We have his motorcylce but he wont let me drive it on the streets only in parking lots. So I told him i wanted one and he said that would be a great Idea so tonight i am going to check these two out. It is alot harder then i thought it would be i have NO CLUE about Scooters. There are alot of Pros(safe gas) and cons ( do i really want to ride to work everyday on it)so we will see. Any thoughts??

4 comments:

Rachel said...

They are a great for gas prices but you can't ride them year round. Gas is the most expensive in summer though and that's when you could ride it. I wouldn't feel very safe riding it if I had to go very far to work every day. If you drive on roads that aren't super fast or busy then I would say go for it.

Jauni said...

I totally think you should get one! Shawn and I need to get a new car but who knows when that is going to happen. I would think that yould be fun to drive to work, of course you wouldn't be able to car pool for lunch anymore!

Kristin said...

I love scooters! I had one in college. It's only crappy when you come out of work and it's raining :)

Bonnie said...

Hey Emily - I found you through Julie's blog. My husband Tyson had a scooter when we lived in Florida and he loved it. I rode it a few times and it was lots of fun. It got more than 100 miles to the gallon and was great for the small town we live in. If you are going to be doing mostly city driving (no highway) than a scooter can be great.