CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Golf Day

P.s. Did i mention How sore I am!!!



Ian and I Took the day off to go golfing with my work for an annual Columbus day golf tournament. We had a lot of fun... A lot of people bailed out because we had a big snow Storm the night before and people said it would be to cold. But we went and I am so glad we did its was so much fun. It was a little cold in the morning but it was a clear (partly cloudy) Beautiful fall day.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love to golf, it is so fun. I'm glad you braved the weather.

Kari said...

Are you trying to get pregnant??

Shannon said...

Kari is that a random comment, or do you have any reason to ask???

Emily said...

That is way Random Kari....We are trying why do you ask

Emily said...

ARE YOU!!!

Debi said...

Looks like fun! and uhhhh....I, personally, am not trying to get pregnant right now. Just in case anyone was wondering.