CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Long time




So i guess its been a long time so i will fill you in on what we have been up to. We went to Dallas 2 weeks ago for my nephews birthday. We always love going and seeing all the kids. The cake was awesome it was R2D2 and it tasted so yummy. Let see oh we went to the Body Worlds is was neat. I don't know much about the human body as Far as looking at muscle and blood vessels so to me after seeing one it was all the same. I did see some cool things so I am glad I went. We went to St. George last weekend to vist Ians Brother one last time. While Ian and Ben went to the Men's session, my sister and law and I Tried to make these Mini Carmel apple. We where not that successful but we had a fun time. I will post a couple of picture. We did get a few that looked semi decent. The Carmel kept melting off. Anyways we just have been real busy with Moving and Ian having Two jobs and full time school, and me working two jobs. Amy way hope all is well with everyone in Blogger Land.