CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

ABOUT time Update

So i know its been a while.(sorry) I will try to make this short...but don't count on it. There is a lot to fill you in on.
First,
We moved to Texas the week of Christmas. What a move that was. It turned into a blizzard the whole drive down. What would normally take 20 hours took us 36 hours. We are so grateful that we made it safe and for members of the church who opened their home and let Me, Ian and my little brother stay at their house in New Mexico.
Ian got a great job working for Frito Lay. Its a great company and he seems to be enjoying it. He as to get up at 2:00am so he stays pretty tired. But it is going to make it that I will not have to get a full time job and can stay home!!!

Why would I want to stay home???? Well the BIG NEWS... After taking Two test and the last 3 months of having a date with Mr. Toilet, Being so tired, and can not stand the smell of anything... I AM PREGNANT!!! WE are so happy. It was not an easy road getting here, and know that we are it is so SCARY! I told my mom the other day that I am not old enough/ready for a baby she said "Emily, Your 25 I had 2 kids by then. I guess I am not so young to have a kid. It is scary but I am way excited.
I am due on July 8th. On Monday we find out if it is a girl/boy. I can not wait to start shopping(maybe I should go get a job so I can get all I want:)
Just when the Throwing up ended and I was felling much better... My tummy Popped. Everyone has been asking for picture but i really have not been showing. But in the last 2-4 days I just Popped and It does not fell very good (VERY doable over the throwing up) So here is the Picture...I will keep you posted.
Hope you enjoyed this random all over the place update. Let me know how all you guys are doing!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Emily - congratulations!!!! That is way exciting!!! Can't wait for you to post whether it's a boy or girl. I'm thinking boy ;)

It's Miller Time said...

What a cute preggo lady you are!

Caitlin said...

Cool! Congrats on the move AND the new baby!

Kristen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Emily! This is unbelievable!!! This baby is your miracle! I am sooooooo
happy for you guys!!! I even got teary eyed when I read it. Seriously, you have been through so much. Please please keep me updated!

PS. How is Texas and all that. We never got to hang out! Dang it.

John + Bethany said...

What a cute little bump you have! Sounds like you guys are doing well, keep us updated!

The Edwards said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I've been thinking about you so much!! I had a feeling that you were pregnant. Guess what?? So am I! I am due in October. You are so darling! I miss you!

Steph said...

Em!! I am so glad to see an update and that things are going well! yeah! You can be at home!!! That is so wonderful. I am glad Ian found a job!! You look so cute with your baby bump!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Congrats Em! I am so excited for you guys! And Texas that's so awesome! I bet you are loving being closer to your fam!!!! Good luck with things!!! Tell your mom I said hi!

Jenni said...

Congrats, officially!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that everything is working out so well for you guys. Congratulations on your baby, that's so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.