CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

So I really Need Help

I Have been trying to change my background for like a Half hour and it wont take. Kristen I need your help again. I know you told me like 6 months ago how to do. I am doing exactly what it is telling me to do. add gadget copy past save you know the whole thing. I really just need some one to sit down with me and do it for me. Maybe one day I will learn. Until then you don't get to see the cute back ground I picked to announce What I am having sorry. but, I guess I will still let you know.......

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! he is 1 pound 2 oz and 10 Inches. I can not get a very good picture of the pictures they gave me but who can really tell on most of them any way. But all looks good!

8 comments:

John + Bethany said...

That's exciting, congratulations! Now you can start shopping, which is really the most fun part of having a baby, right? :-)

I wish I could help you with the background. I've never used anything but the standard blogger templates, so hopefully someone else has some input about that.

Jenni said...

Talk to Bonnie about your blog. She is great at this stuff and made my header.

Congratulations on a boy!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and Ian!

Kristin said...

First off - yay for a boy!
Are you using another background from cutest blog on the block? If so, you already have the template (so to speak) as a gadget (html code). You just need to cut and paste the new one from their site on top of the old one (or erase the old one first). Does that make sense? You can email me at twodogfamily (at) comcast (dot) net

Eliza said...

Congratulations on your baby boy. Little boys are the best! Okay, so I may be a little biased since both my babies are boys... but seriously, boys are so.much.fun!! I'm so excited and happy for you and Ian.

Rachel said...

Yeah! that's so exciting you're having a boy.

Shannon said...

Great news, Em!

Debi said...

congratulations! i'm so happy for you! you'll be such a cute mommy.