CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our New Little Guy

Here are a few Picture from the hospital. When I have more time I will post more/better ones. I am a Little out of it in the picture but it is the only picture I have right now to post. It was a long day/night. When I have more energy and less emotions I will tell you how it went. But we are doing great Love the kid to Death I can not put him down.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Adorable Little One
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

10 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Oh he is so dang cute Em! Love him! Was he born on the 4th? I can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats you guys!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! He's adorable Emily!

Eliza said...

He looks BEAUTIFUL, good work!

DEFRIEZ said...

CONGRATS!!!!

It's Miller Time said...

He is so cute!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He is so cute.

Jenni said...

I'm so impressed you even found time to put all those pictures together. He's so sweet. Here's to health, happiness and plenty of sleep!

John + Bethany said...

Congratulations! He is very cute and I hope you are recovering well too.

Stephanie said...

Hey Emily & Ian, It's the Udall Gang! Congrats on your new baby boy!!!! BOYS are the BEST!!

Debi said...

congratulations! He is darling. Hope you're enjoying him.