CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RATED "R"







So here are some pictures of me a couple of weeks ago. My mom says they are rated R and I should not post them... I on the other hand love my prego body. ( I wont post ALL of them just some I think are fine)

***UPDATE***
So as you can see with the counter that I am due in 6 days... Well Its going to be sooner then that. I am on my way to the hospital in like a half hour. Last week I brook out in a Major Rash (I guess prego people get this in the ninth month) It sucked My whole body was bleeding because i could not stop itching my self. I went to the Doctor and I guess this rash is a sign that your Liver could be failing. SO I took a blood test to see how everything is. In the mean time my body did not want to kick start its self into the whole labor process so On Monday morning I had to go sit in the Hospital for 2 hours. they had to monitor the baby and put something in my cervix to help start it...If I did not start this I would have to have a c-section and we all know that is my biggest fear I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE to go through that again. Well in mean time Test came back good but my blood pressure is getting a little high and Because I still do have the rash they want to get the baby out. So I went in again to the hospital today for 2 hours had another little pill up me and then I go into night at 9. They will give me some stronger stuff and they have to monitor the baby b/c his heart beat is dropping and this stuff they give me could kick me in labor and they want me there. Then in the morning if this is all working and my body is thinning and starting Dilate They will induce me. If it does not work and they induce they will have to do a c-section. Long story I hope you got it all I only had a min to type and I know the spelling is Horrible. ALL in ALL Everything is fine. I love my DOC he is amazing! I will post pictures as soon as I can. WISH ME LUCK!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY! Good luck! That sucks about the rash! Poor thing. I went to the Doc today and I have very high blood pressure so now I am on bed rest. Oh the Joys of pregnancy! P.S. I love love love preg pictures like this. I think it is beautiful. I actually feel better about my appearance being pregnant. Weird I know. You look fabulous!

Kristin said...

Good luck & Happy pushing!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Eliza said...

I agree that pregnancy really is beautiful and I like the pictures.

I'll definitely be thinking about you. Hopefully labor will get going in high gear so you can avoid a c-section. Happy laboring!

It's Miller Time said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Shannon said...

You'll do great!

Rachel said...

Good luck, I hope all is well!