CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stressed!

This is a MAJOR understatement! Baby is coming in two weeks and I am sick! And have been for the past week. Today I have NO voice none Nada and my throat is on fire! I have not been this sick since they took my tonsils out a couple of years ago. I have SO much to do and I can not move.  I went to the doctor Monday and he gave me some stuff to take and I thought I was feeling better yesterday but it was all lie.  I was up all night again (have not sleep more then 2-3 hours a night for a week) And woke up with a bad headache and a really sore throat and my body just aces from A sleeping on the couch(yes Ian kicked me out of bed b/c I was keeping him up) and B coughing so much has made the muscle in my tummy so sore and it kills! I REALLY need to get better I can not move and it is killing me.  I want to do all this stuff with Logan before baby comes and I want  NEED to CLEAN for my mother in law to come to town.  I think this is what is most stressful getting my house ready  for my MIL to come. She has never seen our new house and not that she really cares but I am putting a lot of stress on myself for her coming...more then having this baby.  I feel so overwhelmed.  I feel like all I do is CLEAN and it is never done and never clean.  ( Don't get me wrong I don't have like a crazy messy house) just a little unorganized.  I have my moms pack ratness and my Dads OCD and it drives me crazy. I am not a very organized person I try so hard but its just not me.  and I really want it to be before my MIL comes.  And with being sick I have not got ANYTHING done.  On top of that Ian is gone A LOT I don't think he has had a day of (besides Sunday and even then he has worked them the last couple of weeks) in like two months.  I am making him take Saturday off so we can get things done.  I just hope that I feel better!

No comments: