CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Emotions

FOUR Days!!! So I am kinda stumped on what to really write but I just feel Like I really should and then it came to me that I wanted to write a little of what has been going on the last couple of weeks to be able to remember the last weeks with only One child.  Lets just say the last oh three weeks have been crazy! Crazy not in the way of me doing things to get ready for the baby but crazy b/c we have been way sick.  I have had no voice for two and Half weeks I finally got it back about Saturday. Our schedule has been way off Logan has been sleeping and eating like you would not believe.  I think it has been a blessing but its been kinda hard to get him back on a good schedule.  We have been sleeping in tell like ten and then really not doing anything the rest of the day.  I was planning on swimming everyday and just spending some fun time with him...We have spent lost of time together just not out and about more like lying in bed cuddling.  He is not that big of a cuddlier but the last couple of weeks he can not cuddle me enough he has just been so cute.  He will talk and talk and then say mama and give me a kiss like over and over its cute but then your like OK enough kisses:) and he will just come give me a hug and then pat my back.  I love this little boy so much.  He also can not get close enough to me he will be on my lap on my tummy but he just wants to get closer and it kills my belly but he just wants to be with me.  I am not sure if its b/c we have all been under the weather or if he is sensing that something is changing or probably both.  The only thing with the whole sleeping in thing is that he WILL not take a nap...NO BUENO.  I am grateful that we lounge in the morning especially b/c  I am moving sooo slow these days but then come 5 I am going crazy b/c we have been stuck inside all day with no nap.  We are starting to get back on sleeping right but really until the baby comes I think this is just the way its gotta be.
We have done some fun things we have been swimming quite a bit and Logan LOVES the water he so wants to just swim I am thinking next summer it will come to him.  He loves when me and Ian count 123 and then push him under the water back and fourth.  If we do not count fast enough he will start saying 1 3  its so cute.  I went under the water and so he thought he should try it he is so brave...in the water he gets scared going down slides:) We also have been going to these little kid music concert every wed.  They are fun Logan is not sure about them he stays close by but its been fun getting out of the house lets hope for next year he will get up and dance and enjoy it better. 
Lets see we have gone to play group well like once its a lot of work to go to play group for me its at a big pool where Logan cant stand so with his no fear I have to chase him and its just a lot of work. 

This is WAY long sorry
So I have been wanting to nest and then I just have nothing to give and I have been so frustrated with it.  I have so much to do to get ready for my mother in law to come and baby but just not an inch of energy to do anything.  I feel like I just sit here and look at everything that needs to get done and then I cant and I get so frustrated.  It is coming together but I just wish I could get up and just work work work like i normally can.  I think I have got to the point of it is what it is.  Its really not bad I just am way weird aka pairinord about my house looking clean ( I know I have Issues with it)  but instead of cleaning I have decided that Oh I am just sitting here Why don't I sew...BAD IDEA! Cause it seems to be when the boys go to be and it gets late and then I stay up way late b/c I make mistakes b/c I am so tired.   I have sewn a diaper bag which I had decided I would not do and then last week was like oh I can do that silly me and then when I cut it out I did not cut on the fold which throw the whole thing off I was able to redeem it with re cutting as much as I could(I was using fabric I had so did not have much extra) and then my mom helped me save it.  I think I could have done it on my own I just was so over it that I think if i tried i just would have said forget so I am glad she helped.  It turned out pretty cute.
So when I was in the middle of making the bag and it was not working I decided to start a new project I know way smart and messed that one up, well kinda.  I decided to make a car seat blanket cover thingy.  My friend gave me her pattern and said it was way easy. leave it to me to mess it up.  Oh did I mention that I really am not a sewer I just kinda make it up as I go from watching my mom and free tutorials.  So on this pattern it said fold in HALF and round the edge MAKE SURE NOT TO CUT ON FOLD Well I did not cut on fold but I did think oh it would be easier to cut if i made it smaller to cut aka in FOURTHS I don't know what I was thinking well it was way late so I cut it I now have more then just rounded edges.  I think it actually is going to turn out pretty good and different then all the others.  It just was harder to sew instead of just a straight line I had to go up and down all the half circle.  Its still not finish but hopefully I will tomorrow:)
So then Saturday night I decided to make a fourth of July Wreath that was well another this should take an hour turned into two and then another hour tonight but IT IS FINISHED!!! It turned out so cute I am glad I made it. 
I do still have a lot of things I want to get down but I am just going to go with it and not stress if I get them done great if not oh well. 
We have a crazy week which will be good it will help the week go fast.  lost of Dr appointment and MIL coming in. 
I cant wait to meet this little girl I am way nervous to have two kids and I hope Logan does good is it crazy that it makes me a little sad for Logan to not be the only child I spoil him so much I hope this does not rock his world too much.  Thank you to all my friends who have helped me and send your love I really need it I have the personality that I need to feel needed and loved. 
Please come visit me I may look like crap but I really like visitors with Logan I got baby blues so I am hoping to not this time and visitors will help!
I know this is way long and ALL over the place so hopfully you could follow it:)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Of course we'll come visit! Can't wait.

The Edwards said...

I wish I could visit!! My prayers are with you!

Steph said...

You should post pictures of the things you have created:) Good luck this week! I am excited for you! Hopefully you will also get plenty of rest with all of your visitors! I can't wait until I get to met your new little one! Miss you!

Jenni said...

Thank goodness for moms who sew well and can rescue us sometimes! It sounds like you are still getting a lot done, so don't be too hard on yourself. Love! We will have to get out to dinner when you are back up and around.