CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Preslee Rose Fackrell

Preslee Rose Fackrell
7.5 LBS 20 Inches
6-30-2011
8:43A.M
I can not believe it has been two weeks.  I have been wanting to post this plus birth story for a while its just finding the time to do it and also the words to know how to write everything that happen.  There was a little complication when delivery started we are both doing amazing now but I ended up having a Heart attack minutes before they where going to deliver Preslee.  For now I am just posting this just for those who keep asking for pictures but i will Soon post about the whole thing.  (Yes I know its hard to believe at 27 I really did have a Heart Attack and I really am doing good...Thank you priesthood blessing and Heavenly Father)
Here are a few pictures and I through one in of Logan cause he is just so cute and getting so big!





 I love her little toes all pointed
 I love this little boy! he is so happy b/c he is about to go Swim with Daddy

about to go home:) OH HAPPY DAY!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

So glad to hear that you are both doing well. Can't wait to hear more of Preslee's story.

Kari said...

She's cute! You look really good too. I think that I looked about 90 after having my c-section. I was hunched over and could barely walk. Be sure to post the whole crazy story. I want to hear all about it.

Kathryn Pepper said...

She is SO beautiful! I'm glad you're doing well! And Logan seriously looks soooo old.

Pam Youngs said...

She is so beautiful-glad things are going well for you.

Steph said...

What a beautiful family! I'm so glad you and baby are doing well. I can't believe you had a heart attack!

Rachel said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that you are both doing well. Love you!

Kristin said...

Glad you're both home and doing well. Congratulations - she's beautiful!