CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brace face @ 25 are you out of your mind!!!


So i guess i am getting braces on Thursday. FUN stuff! I am kinda feeling bitter sweet about it. I have always wanted to get them but do i really want to not be able to eat Carmel or gum or corn and the list goes on and on. And lets not forget about all the sores I will have. But in the end i think I will love the change. I have to get them not for cosmetic(although it helps) but i have TMJ and this is the first step to getting that fixed. Then on the 21st I go in for a day surgery thing where they are going to drain alot of fluid out of my Jaw. and then when the braces comes off i might have to have another Jaw surgery but they wont know until they see how the braces change my bit. We will see but for now I will just be a metal mouth!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck - I was lucky enough to have braces before I was even of dating age. But Steve's business partner is in his 30's and just got braces. It took him a week or so to talk clearly with them on!

The Edwards said...

Good luck, let me know if I can bring you some ice cream!

Rachel said...

Braces are really only bad right at first. After that, they aren't so bad.

Shannon said...

That is super exciting, Em! As long as you get the clear ones, people will hardly be able to tell you have them.