CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures from Grandpas party

It was so much fun ALL 40 of my cousins, aunts and uncles that live in Utah came. I really did not think everyone would be able to make it due to the short notice. But, i am so glad that everyone could make it. I had alot of fun and got to see all the new babies (yes I am a little baby hungry no I am not prego)and the food was great, Thanks mom for the meat and everyone who brought such yummy salads. Thank you everyone for coming!!
Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for hosting the party. It was really fun, for the short time we were there. Sorry again for being so lame and coming late.

Debi said...

That was such a fun party! Thanks for inviting us. You're a fabulous host. It was so fun to see everybody! We have the coolest grandpa, huh. thanks again!

John + Bethany said...

I was so sad I missed out on all the fun. I will come to your house warming party for sure-that's really exciting that you guys are building!