CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

MY LAST venting session

So its been a while... Well a long time. I really do enjoy reading up on everyone. Its a good thing to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to that you do not talk to on a regular bias. MY PROBLEM... AKA why i have not posted in a while. I learned a good lesson, and i admit I have been guilty of this my self (therefore i have gone and deleted some of my blogs) I think so many people write on here like a Journal and Vent and post things that should stay in a personal Journal or within the situation. This is a great place to be passive aggressive and attack people without having to man up and deal with it. I know some of your are thinking WOW what happened with me... Nothing append with me or to me just someone i know and LOVE very much and it made me take a step back and think about all the stuff I have posted and have i been using the blog for the right reasons or as a venting journal...so From here on out I will only post Pictures and details of things we are up to and keep my private TMI stuff to a journal and people close to. Isn't that how it should be done anyway??? I am not saying i am perfect just needed to vent my opinion in my own Passive aggressive way :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It is true. You have to be careful what you write because you never know who is reading. I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing your personal feelings or being a little personal. You just have to make sure that you don't write anything that you would care if people read.