CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEMORIES

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is kind of funny, but the first memory that came to my head was when we were playing truth or dare at the Thueson's and I dared you to kiss Spencer. You guys kissed because you were actually dating and I think you were the first people in all the years we had been playing truth or dare who actually kissed after being dared to. I think after that truth or dare lost some of it's excitement.

Hilary said...

How about when we all got a little sick after eating at Paradise? Or maybe the one where you let me cry and vent and you gave me some very wise counsel (after shopping at the mall). I miss you! Hope your trip to Dallas went well. Let's do that murder mystery thing soon, ok??

Kim said...

my first memory of you was when you were subbing for a presidency member in primary and we were discussing the lack of reverence and you said you were so glad you were not in primary all the time, to bad that hope did not last too long, well at least we can talk about our irrevent classes together! It has been great getting to know you more!

Kim Adams

p.S. you can check out our blog at
www.tjandkim.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

So many to choose from! One of my favorites was the double date you planned at the airport and the plane museum. That was fun.